Friday, September 7, 2007

Writing Update

Upcoming Releases:

Wolf Caller 3: Yearning - Late Fall/Winter 2007

A Persistent Attraction (the sequel to A Carnal Agreement) - February 2008

I turned in A Persistent Attraction to my Samhain editor a few weeks ago. I had a blast writing Amanda and Rhys's story and I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I have.

I've also finished a vampire short story that I submitted to Changeling.

This week, I've written 6K words of Wolf Caller 3. I'm hoping to be done with the first draft by October 1.

Once I've turned WC3 into my editor, I'll begin working on To Capture A Spy, another erotic Regency I intend to submit to Samhain.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW- you are a busy, busy girl! I'm sure you'll have your draft for WC3 waaaaay before Oct. 1, right? ;)

Silvia Violet said...

I'd love to say I'll be done before then but with a baby and a preschooler in the house, writing time is VERY limited and right now, I'm unfortunately stuck :)

Pamk said...

lol been there done that kids for some reason do like to take up big chunks of your time ever as teenagers and preteens.

C.Gwynn said...

I wish I could keep up your schedule. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

fitness model program -
fit yummy yummy -
flattenyourabs -
flatten your abs -
flat to fab -
forex grid bot -
get google ads free -
get paid to draw -
get this off my chest now -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
heartburn no more -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
honest riches -
learn photoshop now -
linden method -
malware removal bot -
marketing on the fringe -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
musclegainingsecrets -
muscle gaining secrets -
my online income system -
negative calorie diet -
no adware -
one minute cure -
one week marketing -
online pickup secrets -
partenon -
pc on point -
perfect optimizer -
perfect uninstaller -

Anonymous said...

twitter decoded -
video piggy -
video web wizard -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warp speed fat loss -
wedding speech 4u -
windo fix -
your bill killer -
you will get paid -
zygor guides -
20 day persuasion -
advanced pc tweaker -
adware bot -
affiliate naire -
apple patch diet -
article submitter -
art of approaching -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
cold sore freedom in 3 days -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
copy that game -
cure for bruxism -
cure hemorrhoids -
cyber link pro -
dl guard -
driver checker -
driver robot -
drop shipping wholesalers -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -