Thursday, February 7, 2008

Countdown: Sinfully Good Treats

Five Days Left Until the Release of A Persistent Attraction

I am a firm believer in the sensuality of food. Some day I must write a book with a chef as the hero or heroine. For now though, please check out my two free stories "Cinnamon Dreams" and "Strawberry Fantasy" that demonstrate the connection between food and sex.

To get us in the mood for a good sensual romance, I want to share some recipes for sinfully delicious treats.


Triple chocolate cake

1 pkg Devil's Food cake mix
1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 cup chocolate chips
8 oz sour cream
4 eggs
1/2c vegetable oil
1/2 c water

Stir cake mix and pudding mix together. Add other ingredients except chips. Stir until combined. Mix on high speed for 2 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips with flour (prevents them from sinking to bottom of pan as cake cooks) and mix them in on low speed. Pout into a bundt pan and bake according to cake box directions.


Apple Butterscotch Tart
I discovered this recipe after we went apple picking last fall and fell in love with it.

Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These are my new favorite cookies!

6 comments:

Cathy M said...

I am a huge chocolate fan, and can't wait to try your Triple Chocolate Cake recipe. It sounds perfect for Valentine's Day, even if I do have to make it myself.

Both your story shorts were fun and sexy.

Unknown said...

This sounds great. I bet it's very rich.

Loretta said...

I have got to try this chocolate cake. Have everything but the sour cream.

Silvia Violet said...

The cake is soooo yummy. I hope you all get to try it soon.

Loretta,if you have low fat or full fat plain yogurt, you can substitute it for the sour cream.

mamasand2 said...

I always considered Chocolate one of the main food groups. That recipe sounds delish...

Anonymous said...

advanced defrag -
adware alert -
adware bot -
affiliate elite -
anti spyware -
anti spyware bot -
article bully -
art of approaching -
auto pilot profits -
bbq book -
blogging in action -
body building revealed -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
chopper tattoo -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
cure for tinnitus -
debt free in three -
driver checker -
duplicate file cleaner -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy member pro -
easy tv soft -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
end your tinnitus -
fap winner -
fat burning furnace -
fatloss4idiots -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final sync -